If you have missing teeth, our dentist and skilled team can most likely replace it using dental bridges in Frisco, Texas. Give our office manager, Samantha, a call at (972) 954-5331 to visit with Dr. Rachel Azinge and Dental Spa Of Texas and learn more!
A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration whose purpose is to replace one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge is made up of a replacement tooth with dental crowns attached on either side. The dental crowns are anchored to the teeth (or dental implants) on either side of the missing tooth. At our office, we provide dental bridges that are made from porcelain.
Dental bridge placement generally takes two visits to our office. They are designed to restore the beauty, function and health of your smile for many years!
Dr. Azinge may recommend a dental bridge to:
- Relieve extra stress on your bite
- Restore your ability to eat, chew and speak properly
- Improve the shape of your face
- Replace a removable partial denture
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Prevent the remaining natural teeth from shifting out of position
Dr. Azinge is more than happy to determine if a custom dental bridge is right for your smile. We welcome you to contact our office manager, Samantha, today to learn more and book a visit.